The tropics remains quiet, there are no signs of tropical cyclone formation at this time.
Tomorrow marks the beginning of the 2017 Atlantic Hurricane Season. Time to begin checking your hurricane ready list and check supplies and emergency backup equipment you will be using in the event a storm affects your area.
- Have a plan of action for you, your family and pets.
- Make preparations for docking your vessel if you own one.
- Trim back long tree limbs now before a storm warning is issued.
- Check flashlights and battery supplies.
- Make sure your propane tanks for your barbecue is refilled and stored properly away from your home.
- Check oil and Start up your emergency backup generator make sure it is in operational condition.